About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Thou Shall Not Covet...

I know I am called not to covet earthly possessions.  I know this and yet I am doing it over these:


So...if anyone wants to just GIVE them to me...a size 7.5 should fit swimmingly!  Or, you know, you could just give me the $198 required to purchase them.  No?  Think about it...maybe you'll change your mind when you know I would wear them every day.  They would literally go with about 75% of my Spring, Summer, AND Fall wardrobe. 

I can't stop thinking about them since I first saw them about six months ago.  I never have and never will spend that much on a pair of shoes, so unless they go on sale, you will not see them gracing my tootsies.  Too bad we're like only Americans who AREN'T getting some fabulous tax refund.  Oh, no.  We OWE money.  Seriously...how does that happen??

Talk about a "Slim Picking"...as in, "Slim chance you'll ever see these in person..."

...collective sigh...

4 comments:

  1. Heels are the upside to marrying a man taller than you... Be happy you can look at these and realize that even if they do go on sale that you "could" buy them and not be "that" much taller than your husband.

    BTW, they are SUPER CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love that I can wear my tallest of tall heels around him...downside is when I do want to wear flats, I look like a little person next to the Jolly Green Giant! Ha ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's my opinion, when you love something THAT much, buy it...unless it would keep you from paying your bills. :) In addition, we also usually owe taxes. It makes me so mad! This year we got back a SMALL amount though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what Jay keeps telling me...but I do have a Lilly Pulitzer slight obsession, which makes him cringe because of how expensive it is... Glad someone else always owes, too! We owed federal a pretty good chunk and got a teeny tiny refund from state. :(

    ReplyDelete