About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A Taste of Thai

Greetings!!

So this whole only weighing in one time a month thing isn't going to go over real well for me.  I think I'm going to have to get back on track and weigh in every week.  Lifetime means you can weigh in up to once a week, but you only have to weigh in once a month.  Soooo...without a weigh in looming over my head, I cheat more often.  Like this weekend.  BAD!  And this morning with Chick-Fil-A.  But I hadn't had a chicken biscuit in I-don't-know-how-long and the urge took over and I had to have one.  And now it's done and I can move on without one again for another six months.

So this post includes a recipe and pictures (from the BB so the quality isn't perfect) for Thai Lettuce Wraps.  This is a GREAT option for dinner when you are low on points remaining for the day.  They are absolutely delicious and filling and healthy!  So without further adieu...

Thai Lettuce Wraps (1 serving)
1 chicken breast, grilled, sliced
5 romain lettuce leafs
1/3 c. shredded carrots
3 tsp. Thai peanut sauce (see photo for details)
3 tsp Thai sweet chili sauce (see photo for details)
Points Plus = 5



With warm weather upon us I will divulge to you my "sweet tooth" secret.  But I'm telling you, if you run out and buy them all up I will be very upset at you!  Purity Banana Pops are AMAZING, cool, sweet, refreshing and wait for it...1 Points Plus!


Coming up this week/weekend:
Chicken Pesto Bow-Tie Pasta
Cream Cheese Spaghetti
Seafood

Happy Eating, Ya'll!!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep the recipes coming! I started 30 Day Shred yesterday and need plenty of healthy recipes to go along with it.

    ReplyDelete