About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SHOES!

Does Spring not just make you want to pick up every single cute pair of shoes you see?  It does that to me...but my husband wallet always reigns me in.  But I couldn't resist in MAJOR sale picking up these two cute little specimens (BTW - espadrilles are very in this year according to the mags I've been reading):












Jessica Simpson "Crepe" Wedge Espadrille in Gold
Originally - $79.00
I scored for - $35.00
It isn't exactly like this Lilly Pulitzer gold wedge I was in love with a few weeks ago, but it's also not $198 so I think it's a great trade!










Nine West Vintage America Collection "Jaxson" in Black
Originally - $79.00
I scored for - $59.25
I would normally never pay even that much for a shoe (Dilliards, Belk, etc. always have really great shoe sales), but this black must-have is going to be a staple in my Spring/Summer/Fall wardrobe I can already tell (Fall in Alabama is still in the 80's, people...don't judge).

I'll try to post pictures the first time I wear each!

I think this shoe thing is coming from no matter what you weigh, shoes look great on you!  I am continuing to follow the Points Plus system with Weight Watchers and am losing weight.  But it's not coming off where I want it to.  My hips and thighs are staying the same while everything else is losing.  Makes shopping for pants and shorts very frustrating so I haven't really done it much.  But shoes fit me no matter what!

What shoes are on your must-have list for this season??

3 comments:

  1. Umm, flip flops... I know, not as cute as your picks. But a Stay at Home mom rarely has the need to for super cute shoes when chasing a 3 year old.

    Soo where are you scoring these super cute shoes?? I do have a couple weddings this summer and "need" a new outfit for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both at Belk - FYI...there's a coupon in the paper AND they are having MAJOR sales this weekend. I would go give it a try!! I used to HATE Belk, but they have really stepped it up lately and I really like being able to go to one store and find lots of brands. I don't tend to have a lot of luck at TJ Maxx and Marshall's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh nice!!! I'm going to have to make a trip to Belk... Thanks!! I rarely ever find anything that I like at Marshall's or TJ Maxx. I just can't wait until they build the Kohl's for our side of town!!!!

    ReplyDelete