About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

TANgorine Update!

Doing a quick update via the BlackBerry on my previous TANgorine post.  I learned the secret to self-tanning lotion and now, I LOVE it!  I highly recommend the Jergens Natural Glow now that I have discovered this one key secret:
You MUST moisturize with a good, high-quality lotion (I use Curel Ulta Healing) about 10 minutes before using the Natural Glow.  That's the trick!  That one simple step before-hand will ensure you have NO BLOTCHES, NO STREAKS, NO STRIPES!!!  I'll try to get a good pic up soon of my super cute tan legs!  :)
Happy Glowing, Readers (all 4 of you...)!

2 comments: