About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Celebration!

So Saturday I finally accomplished six weigh-ins without going more than 2 pounds over my "goal" weight (I put goal in quotation marks because I still plan on losing 15 more pounds)!  So I got my Lifetime number and as long as I don't gain...I'm free for life with Weight Watchers (of course, I will continue to pay $12.95 a month for the awesome online tools!).  Congrats to me!!  :)

To celebrate (BTW - Weight Watchers always says to reward yourself with a non-food treat...which means spend money) we went to Home Depot and bought a grill and new patio furniture.  Before you go all Holy Guacamole on me, my Mom and Dad were going to contribute to a deck we were going to build as Jay and I's b'day gift, but when we abandoned the deck idea, a grill was the next best thing to get!  So Mom and Dad are reimbursing us for the grill...which is AWESOME!  Here it is:

You likey?  Go pick yourself up one at Home Depot...check out the details on it here.

Also, we got new patio furniture with a table to eat outside on.  We wanted wrought iron so it was classic and would always be in style.  Plus, we wanted the great bouncy chairs like my mom and dad have!  We have already spent several hours in them and we just got it all set up late Saturday afternoon!!  That whole spring forward thing really got us in the mood to enjoy our outdoor living space.  We added an umbrella and lights, and once the lights are all set up and looking great, I'll get a real picture!  What's that?  You want to see the patio furniture now?  OK.  Check it out here and also the picture below...

But ours don't have cushions at all... no way I'm putting those ugly red striped things from that picture on my chairs!!  We will go sans-cushions...don't like that look.

Busy little weekend for the Webbs!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the lifetime membership and the new patio stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, Congrats on lifetime!!!! You have done so great! So where is the lifetime after picture of you??

    Where did you find the patio furniture?? I've been wanting some for our stupid patio, but can't find any that I really like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the congrats!! I'm going to lose 5 more before I post an "after" shot. I've had some ups and downs with my weight lately.

    Patio furniture was at Home Depot (on South Parkway). When you go in, go immediately to the left and it's in the corner closest to the main doors. It was a good price for the set so we did it. It's a classic style that will always be "in".

    ReplyDelete