About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TANgorine

I don't really do product reviews, but I'm doing one now.  In the spirit of hitting Lifetime with Weight Watchers, I decided I needed to get tan(ner) for spring.  In the college days I used to be all about Fake-N-Bakein' it up at the tanning bed, but these days, I realize Amazonian tan for someone my age in March is just not a good look.  Really, overly dark just isn't very "in style" anymore.  I'm sure I'll go twice a week for a month or two in April and May to shake the white off some...but in the meantime, I had heard that Jergens had recently redone their Natural Glow tanning moisturizer and at only $7 with my Kroger Plus Card, I decided to give it a go.

My ankles are TANgorine, people.  Blotchy, blotchy, blotchy.  I was so careful about my application of it, where to concentrate and where not to, etc.  And it is orange.  I thought with all the technology out there now that they could perfect a sunless tanning lotion.  Not so much...  When you see this bottle in the stores, run away...


Guess when it comes to sunless tanning, it's Slim Pickings out there, ladies.  Slim Pickings...

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I had the same experience last year. I will just have to do it the old fashioned way... Yard work.

    ReplyDelete