About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Remember Where You've Been...

I didn't post yesterday. I was crazy busy at work and still am today - but need a 2 minute mental break to tell you all about my weigh-in Saturday. It isn't long, I promise...

So I told you how last weekend we were in Atlanta and I didn't make it to an ATL weigh-in center because they were too far away (and let's be honest - they were too early to be that far away) so I weighed on my mom's WW scale at home. I was THRILLED because it said I had hit the 10 pound lost mark. It was wrong. Very very wrong. I weighed at my usual WW meeting on Saturday and I've really only hit the 8.4 mark. But I'm NOT going to get discouraged and I'm still proud of myself! 8.4 pounds lost in 5 weeks is great! So c'mon people...I need encouragement because I'm still not "seeing" the loss on myself... I'm still 37.6 pounds from my goal weight. I know that sounds like an ENORMOUS amount and to the people who see me every day, they think that's too much. But I know what I weighed when I started college and that's what I want to be back to. I loved how thin and skinny I was then. I loved how I looked fabulous in a size 2/4. Even my WW leader has told me my goal weight is too thin, but I don't care. That's where I'm going to be. And maybe...if you're lucky...when I hit it I'll post a "before" and "after" bikini shot! Or...maybe not...don't want to totally gross you all out! But yes - I have taken a "before" bikini shot. It helps to get you where you're going if you can remember where you've been...

3 comments:

  1. 8.4 pounds is great! You should be very proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it girl!! 8.4 is not that far off from 10! You're doing great. If you keep going at that good pace, you will have reached your goal weight before the end of the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS!!! I needed to hear/see it! Long way to go...keep motivated...agh!!! Doesn't help that the hubby isn't dieting AT ALL.

    ReplyDelete