About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Downfall...

Just thought I would post a quick "diddy" all bout my diet downfall. Maybe if I write about it, it will make me think twice about it...
Are you ready for it? Ready to see the small, 1.5" diameter devil that is my diet downfall? Are you sure? Here it is...

That's right. The Girl Scout Cookie Tagalong. Crunchy cookie, peanut buttery, chocolaty goodness. Good think I just polished off the last 5 that were in our house at lunch... Oops! Here's my reasoning - no more Tagalongs, no more Tagalongs I can put in my mouth. The End.
These are what is keeping me looking like this...

Yeah. Not so flattering back side view. Of course, I'm 6 lb's lighter now...that's something... Most people would say "Why in the heck would you post that picture of yourself?" and my reply goes something like this..."because I had lots of motivation my first 3 weeks and ever since only losing .2 last week, I have seemed to have lost my mojo so if I post that really unflattering fat picture of myself, I will surely find the motivation to get back to the size 4 I was a mere 3 years ago..."

So there. I feel better... You people hold me to it!!! FOR THE LOVE...I'M BEGGING YOU...

No comments:

Post a Comment