About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I only lost a little

So in the "Great Weight Watchers Attempt of 2010" I was doing really really well (as stated in my previous post). 5.6 lost in 2 weeks! However, this past Saturday at weigh-in, I had only lost .2 and I was very disappointed. Yeah...that's .2, not 2. So now my total is a whopping 5.8 over 3 weeks. I was really hoping to be at 7 by this point. I'm stuck so any advice on how to get "un-stuck" would be greatly appreciated...

Funny story as a side track. So over the course of our 18+ month marriage, Jarren had managed (until last night) to lose his wedding band twice.
Once was when he had been in the restroom and I guess things got a little dicey so he removed his wedding band and put it on one of the prongs of my iron toilet paper stand. He left it there and forgot where it was. Imagine the laughter we got after hours of turning his car, his office and our house inside out looking for it when I found it the next time I went to the bathroom.
The second time he was playing with it and dropped it on the couch and by some crazy force it managed to fall between the arm of the couch and the cushion, down into the body of the couch. The cushions are sewn in and there is a layer of backing under the couch. Although you can't tell by looking at it, our couch now has the backing completely removed, a 3" x 3" whole cut in the wood frame, and my husband once again has his wedding ring back. The bad part about that story was we could hear it rolling around in there, just couldn't get to it.
Well, last night he comes home after work and after he's there a little while, he says he can't remember if he locked the door and he needs to go back and check. I offer to ride along since it's late and I found it odd that he really didn't want me to go. But I'm a pesky wife and went anyway. He gets out to go check and door and I notice he's looking around the ground. He then goes in the building, which I find weird. Turns out, he has lost his ring at work that day. He took it off when he decided to shoot some hoops at the end of the day to make time go by faster (???). Put his ring in his pocket and when he got home, it was gone. Of course, I get out of the car, walk up the entry way and find it laying on the sidewalk, which makes him mad that I found it so easy. Third time is charmed, honey...try not to lose it again...

No comments:

Post a Comment