About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Friday, February 27, 2009

Rainy Day Friday...

Well, it's s nasty, rainy Friday afternoon. And I'm a terrible blogger. I don't ever remember to do an update. Here's what's going on in our lives right now:
1. Jarren has to work late for basketball season ONE MORE NIGHT (tonight) and I am so thrilled to finally be getting my husband back! Seriously, I leave for work at 7:30 (he doesn't get up until then) and then I get home at 5:30 usually, but he isn't home until 9:30 and I go to bed at 10:00 (anyone who knows me knows I have to have at least 8 hours of sleep per night to function). Add it up, that's 30 minutes a day I get to visit with him.
2. We will move into the house starting the weekend of March 14. At this point, I don't care if I have to work after work every night for the next two weeks, it's going to happen. I'm tired of not getting to relish in all of our hard work. I'll take some new pictures this weekend (if I can find my camera batter charger) and post them next week. It's coming along so well! But now we're down to the nitty gritty and I just want to move.
3. Tank I think is starting to really punish us for leaving him so much. I went to Arab with J last night for a city basketball tournament so we could FINALLY spend some time together. Well, we got home around 9:30 and I look through the window as I'm opening the door and he has taken our every single one of the leftover 'Bama and AU shakers from the wedding out of the pot we keep them in and has proceeded to shred all of them all over the downstairs. I'm talking millions of pieces of shaker strewn throughout. So that was fun.

That's pretty much the excitement of our lives right now. Pretty cool, huh? It's about to get crazy in a matter of two weeks so I'll try to keep everyone abreast with all of our fun to be had! We are hosting a shower for one of my dearest friends (and former roommate), Margaret, in Birmingham on March 20th and we're so excited to get to do this for her! She was one of my bridesmaids in our wedding and caught by bouquet - so fitting that she's the next of my besties to get married! : ) Then, April 17-19 I have Margaret's Bachelorette weekend at Lake Martin (YEA!!!) on Friday night and then that Saturday, we're going to Montgomery for one of my good friends from college, Trey's, wedding. But the BEST part of that weekend is my best friend, Lindsay Ann, who works as a designer for Brooks Brothers in NYC is coming that Thursday night before so we get to spend a whole weekend together!!!!!!!!! J's pumped about a 3.5 hour car ride one-way to the 'gump with two best friends who haven't seen each other since August. : ) Then May 2nd is Margaret's wedding (which I'm in) in Birmingham and I can't WAIT to be a part of her big day with her! Busy spring but we're so excited. Stay tuned...

~E

No comments:

Post a Comment