About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Come into our Webb...

So it's my first official post! I'm excited to set this up to keep our friends and family who we don't always get to see (mostly because they live far away...). It's a crazy time for us with the house renovations...yes, total renovation going on. I'll be sure to post lots of pictures of the progress as we go along because I know it will be fun to see. Right now that consumes all our time, but there's always a good story that comes out of working in every weekend. Like the day we closed on it (New Year's Eve) and Tank deciding he would declare the property his by leaving a poop the size of Milwaukee in the living room. That dog hasn't relieved himself in the house in over 18 months. So glad we decided to pull up the carpet. I'll post some pictures as soon as I get a chance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment