About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And yet it's a Tuesday...

I hate Tuesdays. Such a waste. Monday is great because of GREAT TV (The Bachelor AND The City and soon...Dancing with the Stars!!!). Wednesday is Hump day. Thursday is Grey's Anatomy and "almost the weekend day". And Friday is just plain fun! But Tuesday? Tuesday has nothing to offer me.
The workers are SUPPOSEDLY finishing my bathrooms today. HOORAY!!! For those who don't know, Jarren and I randomly decided to remove the wall in between the two tiny bathrooms in the new house and create one big 90-square-foot master bathroom. At that point, we decided if were gonna do it, we might as well do it right. So we added a bathtub/shower and tiled up the walls, got a 60" double sink vanity with Corian countertop and did custom lighting. I'm planning on spending lots of time in there simply to soak up the hard work put into it...and the money. The second bathroom was completely created out of a wasted closet/hallway space and turned out to be a good size - about 50 square feet. I'll try to post pictures of it tomorrow after I take some today.

Is it sad that all I can blog about right now is the house? Probably so...

No comments:

Post a Comment