About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Stress levels through the roof...

OK, so I think my stress levels are going through the roof. I've been having for about a week now a constant "pressure" feeling in my upper abdomen just below my sternum. I can't decide if it's just stress or something more serious. Either way, I don't really like doctors so I'm avoiding going, much to Jarren's dismay. Poor guy...he doesn't understand that in my family, we don't go to the doctor unless vital organs are hanging out of our bodies. And even then, it's a stretch and we won't go by ambulance. And to top it all off, this afternoon, this random sharp, pinging pain developed in my neck where my jaw and ear sort of touch. OMG...I sound like a hypochondriac. NOT GOOD!!! : ) To everyone who reads - please say a prayer that it's just stress and I'll calm down. Stress is equated to the house that will never be finished and we won't be ready to move in until it's time to totally redecorate for a baby. Exaggeration, of course.

As I've learned with contractors/construction workers, whatever date they give you for when they'll be done with something, add about a week. Our bathrooms are supposedly going to be done this Monday the 16. From there, it's a countdown...trying to be moving in by March 6th so we'll have 17 days to finish. And 13 of those days are weekdays. Thank goodness my mom will be here the WHOLE WEEK of the 16 - 22 of February. God bless her!

I'm just ready for it all to be done and we have our wonderful friends and family over to visit! Please come...you'll have a GREAT new bathroom to use!

Here's a picture of our master bathroom during the demolition phase, then with the new walls and vanity that is the same angle as the first picture(the bathtub that will be tiled is on the other side of the wall across from the vanity...you can't really see it in the pictures). Also a close-up of our pretty new tile in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment