About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Finally getting this Blog thing down...


OK, I'm getting this blog thing down - I even got a background! And today my goal is to actually send this link out to people so it's not just me reading my own blog. Geeze, I've GOT to get with it. In just a bit, I'm going to meet Connie, my mother-in-law for those who don't know names yet, at a lighting store to get a few lights for the new house. I PROMISE, construction pictures to come! In the meantime, here's my favorite picture of J and I from the wedding. I can't believe it's been almost 6 months since that day...wonderful memories...

No comments:

Post a Comment