About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Dancing with the Stars - GO MELISSA!

So tonight is Dancing with the Stars, which I follow every season! I'm a HUGE Melissa fan this season, too. Not just because of The Bachelor and the fact that she had her heart broken on national TV, but because she really is a great dancer. So to everyone who reads this...vote for Melissa!

So since my last post, things have changed on our move-in date. We're moving March 27th now and it's not changing because I've already asked off of work. So it's done! : ) Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Nothing new to report...until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I found you! :-) It was great seeing y'all and catching up last night!! I'm going to add you to my list of favorite blogs!

    ReplyDelete