About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A new goal reached!

I reached an exciting goal this weekend with my weigh-in...I hit the 20 pounds "shed" mark!  20.2 to be exact and I couldn't be happier.  I've worked hard for every single little pound and am so proud of this important milestone.  Of course, I'm afraid I ruined it with all our Memorial Day eating...and drinking.  It was a laid-back, relaxing weekend.  But unfortunately, that meant it involved not a lot of exercising and lots of food/beer.  I will just have to work hard to cut back a little this week to try to make up for it a little.  As long as I have not GAINED next week, I'll be OK.  Staying the same is OK...gaining is NOT!  So for now, enjoy these two pictures...

This is Jarren and I sitting in the bed of his truck, waiting on his parents to pick us up to head to Guntersville for a night of yummy food at Crawmama's Seafood there and later, listening to some live music at Boondock's.  A fun evening had by all to say the least!

And here we have me pretending to eat an oyster.  No way would I really eat one - it's like eating a tongue!  GROSS!

Until next time...
Eat to live, don't live to eat!

2 comments:

  1. 20 pounds is amazing! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your 20 lb mark!!!

    5 more lbs and you get your 25 lb weight!!! They are such good reminders!

    ReplyDelete