About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Down 2.6...up .6 Ready? Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Up...

Ever since I changed the name of the blog, I don't think people can find me so I didn't realize I still had any readers left until my friend Teri asked me where my posts were.  Oops!  I get followers on Twitter, but not so many on the blog.
So when I weighed in after the weekend at the beach for the wedding, as you all know, I was up .8 mainly due to the enormous amount of Bushwhackers I drank while down there.  But then the week after, I was down 2.6 and was ecstatic!!!  I was slammed at work that week following and by the time I was done each evening, I was too tired to stay late to write a blog entry.  You would think I would be thrilled and want to write about that.  But alas, you would be wrong. 
So this past weekend when I weighed I was up .6 and was so upset over that.  I mean, what did I do wrong?  I didn't go over my points...what was the problem?  Ah, yes, my monthly friend who causes so much bloating was about to visit.  Should have known...
So on the eve of the eve of my next weigh in I will resort to an old favorite...chicken and vegetables for dinner.  More specifically?  Lemon pepper chicken and grilled asparagus.  4 points total.

I go into the pre-weigh-in stretch remembering the motto...
Eat to live...don't live to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment