About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Attack of the Starburst Jelly Beans

Like seriously...these little buggers are so stinking good. So good! They're fat free, which is fine, but they are 150 calories for a quarter cup. That's nothing. That's one hand full. I've been good to just have a couple every once in a while when I sweet craving pops up. But today I had an ATTACK and ate two massive handfuls before I even looked up. I'm so bad...someone stop me from myself!

1/2 c. of Starburst Jelly Beans:6 Points (GAG!!!)
The damage...

2 comments:

  1. Those KILL us every Easter!! They are like crack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are! And seriously...1/4 cup is a serving. Who can eat 1/4 cup? No one, that's who...

    ReplyDelete