About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Look - Exciting!

Welcome to the new blog!
New name, new look!

I decided since the blog kind of veered away from the musings of my married life to more about my Weight Watchers journey, I thought a new look was in order...as well as a new name!  So this has been about a week in coming together.  I'm still not 100% there on how I want this blog to look, but it's getting there.  I really wanted a look that was fun and really captured who I am as a person and a blogger.  My quest in this has always been to write posts that are entertaining, uplifting, motivational, funny, and also helpful to others on a weight loss journey.  I want the blog to be relevant to all readers - not just those on Weight Watchers.  So be aware some changes will be taking place...some subtle, some not so. 

Please encourage friends and others to check it out and let me know what you all think!

1 comment: