About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Best website ever!

So everyone does it, but every once in a while work just gets to you and you have to take a 5-minute mental break to make sure your head doesn't implode. Or at least I do. I love my job, but sometimes I get so overwhelmed and so stressed, that it's better for me to take a step back and take a small break so I can approach a task from a different angle. Admit it...you know what I mean! Anyway, I have found the greatest blog website to help me take that break and get a good laugh. Some of these pictures are hysterical and I find myself laughing out loud at them. Some, however, are cheesy. But usually those are few and far between. So here is the website and it is about the funnest thing you'll ever see! Tons of different people post on it and I've attached one of my favorite images from it here:

Yeah, so I know you're thinking what's with all the misspelled words and it's called "doggie speak" and it's how these people who post think their dog (or cat for this version) would type and talk if they could. Kind of like baby talk on steroiods a little. I already have my sister hooked. Try it for a week...people post almost continuously on it. Tell me you don't find yourself doubled over a time or two!
So there is your good cheer for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment