About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The House...by popular demand...

So, my mom and Jarren are both harassing me to put up more current pictures of the house progression. It's not really so much a progression anymore as a "finalizing little details" process since we're moving in two days! So here they are with minor descriptions. You can see better "before-and-after" transformation pictures on my facebook page. So here they are (P.S. you can make each picture bigger by clicking on it - maybe this is a trick the seasoned bloggers know about, however, I did not so there you go!):
View of the finished den

Dining/Bar room (this is actually an old picture before the tile was grouted...I'll put a newer one up soon with no furniture eventually).

2 Kitchen pictures (see, there's the grouted tile!) with distressed cabinets and new knobs
Close-up of the kitchen cabinets

2 pictures of the master bedroom

New master bathroom! Probably the biggest transformation!

New guest bathroom (made out of an island closet and wasted hallway)

No comments:

Post a Comment