About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Monday, March 23, 2009

...and what a weekend it was!

We had such a great weekend! Friday we took off for Birmingham around 5:45 for my friend Margaret's Alphabet shower. I'm a bridesmaid in her wedding and couldn't be happier about it! We had such a blast catching up with friends of mine from the good old ADPi days - Alise, Shelley, Katie and more. A few too many glasses of wine made the car ride home a snap for me (I slept the WHOLE way) but poor J had to drive us home and we didn't leave until after 11:30 and didn't get home until after midnight. He's such a good hubby for taking care of me like that... : )
This is Alise and I catching up at The Wine Bar in Mountain Brook

And J and I! Blonde headed babies in our future...I can see it!
The ADPi's at the shower!

The sweet couple!
With the Bride-to-beSo all day Saturday and all day Sunday (we even had to miss church - sad!) we worked in the house because...we're moving THIS FRIDAY! We're finally going to be enjoying all of our hard work as of this Friday and we're thrilled. Hopefully the next time I post we will be living in the house with our furniture in there. No promise that boxes will be all the way unpacked by Monday, but you know me, I'll sure try! YEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment