About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Friday, April 3, 2009

We've Lost a Bedroom...

We're officially all moved in and yes, we've lost a bedroom. To the dog. Tank has officially declared one of the guest bedrooms as "his". He even sleeps on the bed in there at night. All night long. It's the only place he'll go these days. Even when J and I are in the den watching TV, he won't hang out with us anymore. He goes to his "room" and lays on the bed. I'm not sure if I should be alarmed at his sudden affection for this particular room or relieved that he doesn't sleep in our room and jump on and off the bed 50 times a night where we hear his little toenails every time he does it. Right now, I'm leaning towards relief since I'm getting more sleep.

Moving went great! It was a lot of hard work and we had so much wonderful help from our wonderful family and friends. We couldn't have done it without them! We're busy trying to do what I call "finishing touches" so I'll be sure to post some finished pictures in the next week or so as we get more done.

No comments:

Post a Comment