About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Creamy Italian Chicken Recipe

Had this last night at Bunco and it was delish!  Wish I had taken a photo of it, but I think you can just Google the recipe and see a million pictures if you muse "see" your food before you'll eat it.  Here are the details:

2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut in thirds
1 pack dry Zezty Italian dressing mix
1 can 98% fat free cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c. water
1 block fat free cream cheese

Put the chicken, water and dressing mix in the crock pot and cook on high for 2-3 hours.
Mix the soup and cream cheese and pour it over the chicken.
Cook another 1 hour.
Stir it up and serve over brown rice!
YUM!!!

I could have weighed in this morning if I wanted (I'm weighing twice a week instead of just once now), but after last night's festivities at Bunco with a Pioneer Woman dessert (a MILLION calories I'm sure...), I decided against it!  I'll weight again tomorrow (Friday) morning.

P.S. - Know what makes me mad?  I've been doing this a week and have lost just under 5 pounds.  Jay has been doing it for 3 days and has lost 6...

No comments:

Post a Comment