About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Final Outfit...

This is the final post I will do on items I bought at the Belk Charity Sale.  I apologize for not linking the items in yesterday's post...if you really want to know how/where to get anything from yesterday's post, please email me or message me and I will get that to you...

In the meantime, here is the final post on my purchases.  I have a wedding to go to in the middle of December and while I think that is a BEAUTIFUL time to get married, it's a 4:00 wedding and that's a hard time/season to dress for.  Know what I mean??  It is too late in the day for pants to be appropriate and too early for a winter cocktail dress.  But alas, a dress I found at the sale is PERFECT!  Here are the details:

Suzi Chin for Maggy London Leopard Jersey Knit Dress (can't find a link for this AN-NY-WHERE); Black Tights; Black Bandolino Deva Wedges (these are two seasons old so you probably can't find them except with an internet search...); Silpada Sterling Silver & Cubic Zirconia Necklace (item N2302); Silpada Mother of Pearl & Sterling Silver Earrings (item W2218).
The tie waist of this adorable, subtle leopard print dress really helps create the illusion of a smaller waist and the above-the-knee hemline keeps the eye going up.  LOVE IT!

On a side note, all of the Silpada jewelry I post can be purchased through my sister-in-law.  She is a Silpada rep and can do individual sales, even though Silpada is mainly an in-home party line.  Or, you can host a party with her (if you live in North Alabama) and earn free jewelry!  Contact me if you have interest in a direct purchase from her or an in-home party and I'll put you in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment