About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Another Weekend Purchase & Feeling Beigey

I've still got a few weekend purchases to share with you!

 French Connection Gray Aztec Sweater Dress; Black leggings; Black Rampage Korrie Boots; Silver Chain Necklace (already had); Silpada Sterling Silver & Carved Resin Earrings (item W2217).
Again, accentuating the waist higher up where it is the smallest and then the flow of the fabric down helps mask any unpleasant lumps and bumps in the waist/hip/butt area.  Can you tell I'm all about dresses this season?  It's because they are the BEST at hiding any body imperfections you have and the right dress can flatter any body shape no matter weight gain/loss.
I am thinking about wearing this outfit for my Father-in-Law's 60th birthday party this weekend.  It should be mild enough to pull it off without a cardigan over it!


Here's an outfit I am actually wearing today and I am about to RAVE over a certain item in it following the photo...

Kim Rogers for Belk Tummy Control Pant; J.Crew Ruffled Tank (already had this); Ann Taylor Loft Jewel Pocket Cardigan (already had); Adrienne Vittadini Velma Flat; Silpada Mother of Pearl & Sterling Silver Earrings.
The item I love in this is the pants.  They have this amazing hidden elastic band on the inside (NOT old lady elastic waist pants) that keep you from having any type of bulge, muffin top or anything similar to that.  They are truly amazing pants and very flattering.  The downside is they are a tad on the short side and I will only be wearing them with flats.

Disclaimer:  So granted my posts are usually done the night before and set to post at a certain time the next day.  And if you're like me, your outfit choices could totally change based on the weather, mood, if I'm having a "fat" day, etc.  So this may or may not be what I'm actually wearing on Wednesday...but you get the drift for the future when I post outfits...

Disclaimer 2:  I promise this blog won't become completely about clothes.  I'll post my recipes I'm making, too!  And funny tidbits from our weekends!  And the adventures of Tank the dog!

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment