About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Fan Friday

So I've never actually done a Fan Friday post, but I plan on doing one today because I can't let any of you go one more second without knowing about this gum.  It has literally saved my big butt on more than one occasion this week when I wanted to stuff my face.  My BFF Lindsay Ann introduced me to it while we were in Orange Beach two weekends ago and - WOW!  Any of you who eat simply because it tastes good or you're bored...go out and buy several packs of this gum right this second.  It is called Fruit Sensations by Extra and I found mine in the candy/gum aisle of my neighborhood Kroger and bought two 3-packs.  One was the oh-so-yummy Sweet Watermelon flavor.  The other pack is what I can only call a party in the mouth - Strawberry Banana and yes, it's that good.  The best part about this gum is that not only is it sugar free and less than 5 calories a stick, the flavor lasts twice as long as other sugar free gum, which is crucial if you're watching what you eat.  I was serious when I said you can't go another minute without this gum.  Here's a picture of the Strawberry Banana package...just in case!

No comments:

Post a Comment