About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

LIFE

"Life moves pretty fast.  If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." ~ Ferris Bueller


That's how I feel right now...life is moving at warp speed and I can't slow it down!  Don't get me wrong...I have always loved a fast-paced life.  I wouldn't know what to do if there wasn't always something going on.  But the month of July has been particularly crazy!

Writing this blog is my motivation to pick back up on my weight loss.  That and the fact that my mom has lost 20 pounds and looks AMAZING!!!  I had done such a fantastic job and I've put some weight back on with all our traveling and events going on.  No one to blame but myself here!  But I'm getting back on track this week...and the 2-week cravings have started already.  If I can get through the initial two weeks where cravings attack me, then I do GREAT going forward!  Wish me luck here, people!  Life is moving fast and I just hope my will-power can keep up!


No comments:

Post a Comment