About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Up, up, and away...

I've been dreading this blog post for 2 days now.  Sadly, my dear followers, I was up 2 pounds.  Yes, 2 WHOLE POUNDS.  How in the heck does that happen?  I mean, I know I ate a little more than normal...but no 2 pounds worth!  I think there was something wrong with the scale...  I'm totally not just saying that.  I had to weigh on a different scale last week, and I think that makes a difference.  They could be calibrated differently.  Either way, I'm back on track this week and have already added 2 days of exercise to my routine!  I also have a recipe for a DELISH pasta salad that I have made several times to the enjoyment of practically everyone who has even seen it.  I made it up and will be sure to post it for you this week!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be back on track soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Katie! I swear you are the only one who reads this! Ha ha! I LOVE reading yours, though! Seriously look forward to it ever time.

    ReplyDelete