About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Told ya so...

Told you I would gain.  Saturday at weigh-in, I was up 3 pounds bringing my total down to 22 (instead of the lovely 25 it was sitting at 2 weeks ago).  But honestly, I was OK with that all things considered...which includes eating my way through Destin on the "No Hush Puppy Left Behind" quest.  Seriously...I ate hush puppies at every meal that involved a restaurant, which was 4 dinners and 2 lunches.  Just in case you wanted to know, 2 hush puppies are 4 points.  So...yeah.  On the subject of hush puppies, though, we were at Dewey Destin's one night for dinner (if you have never been, seriously, go there next time you're in Destin) and they were mentioning a world record hush puppy.  Turns out it had just been done the night before...a 31 pound hush puppy!!!  How did I miss this???  But, it's pretty good that I did, because 31 pounds of hush puppy are 1,038.5 Weight Watchers points.  You know, just in case someone offers you one... : )

Made an extra yummy version of an enchilada recipe that is all low fat/fat free options.  One enchilada is only 5 points, so I'll be sure to take a picture of mine tonight and include the recipe tomorrow. 

Promise.  Yeah, you've heard that before, but I will try!

No comments:

Post a Comment