About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Friday, July 24, 2009

You want food? We got food...

Before I start, please see a few of my favorites from our recent trip to the beach (Navarre) with Jarren's parents and Haley & Devin. It was so relaxing-we never really had any plans. We just went! Weather was great and the food was even better. You just can't beat a shrimp boil one night, crab claws the next, crab cakes for lunch and grouper the next day...anyway, here are the pictures!About to go out to eat for dinner one night.
Just goofing off!


We're having our good friends Teri & Thomas Brandon over for dinner tomorrow night and I'm pumped about cooking a nice meal for someone else besides just J & I! Those who know me know I actually really really really like cooking. I'll include recipes and pictures in my next blog post...)although at the rate I'm going who knows how long that will be). Just to make you salivate, we're having:
Steak
Cajun red potatoes
Greek salad (that Teri's making)

Then, we're all going to hear Ugli Stick at The Sports Page! Fun times...ADPi Christmas Cocktail 2004 anyone?? : )

4 comments:

  1. Yeppie can't wait!!! And the dessert.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. and LOVE the PICS!!! I will be ready to take some pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog and loved it! Too cute. I am a soon to be newlywed after November. The butterflies are starting to set it you could say. Congrats on your marriage! Going to follow you along on your new married adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just happened across your blog as well ;)

    i am hoping you get back to another post with those recipes sooner than later!!! my fiance is in full cooking mode and is really enjoying making dinner these days!

    have a great weekend!! good pictures!! you two are such a cute couple! :)

    ReplyDelete