About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Friday, July 10, 2009

LinkedIn

I joined LinkedIn today and I want all of you who read this to do the same! Just click here and get started. It's like a professional Facebook. At work, we're learning all about social media and how Twitter and blogging is the new thing. And since Jarren NEVER writes on the blog, I'm thinking about letting this take a more professional twist...and plug TotalCom while I'm at it! So hopefully ever so often I will be posting a tidbit of something interesting I've learned from the world of advertising. Some will be funny (as we do tend to have a blast working on things here at the Ward Ave. house!) and some will be serious. Short blog post today... Go join LinkedIn and invite me in your network! Please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment