About Me

My photo
Alabama
I am...a Christian, a wife, a "mother" to one Boston Terrier/Chihuahua mix dog, a wine lover, a high heel enthusiast and a raging BAMA fan!!!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

You Have Been Warned...

This stuff is lethal.  I'm talking about Special K Chocolatey Delight.  The commercial says you can get your chocolate fix without undoing your whole day and they are right...to a degree.  I mean, one bowl of it is only 3 Points Plus (4 with 1/2 c. skim milk), which is great, wonderful, exciting, thrilling, etc.  But...I dare you to be able to only eat one bowl. 


Then get back to me and tell me you had to have two three even though you weren't hungry.  It's. That. Good. 


Try it...thank me tomorrow...

3 comments:

  1. I have actually been afraid to buy it. Because it looks so good, it wouldn't stand a chance. Post cereal that is on sale at Publix, one has raisins, dates, almonds I think.... goes great in yogurt. If you use 2 tbsp... it's delicious (and B1G1F)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS that good...
    And I think this would go great with vanilla yogurt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy this and HAVE eaten 2 bowls at once....oops. So good.

    ReplyDelete